Alrgiht, Zane has taken a go at our logo. Have a look see and see what you think!
On a second note, I sat down to write the proposal for the landlord to let us use the space. I quickly became overwhelmed by all the details we didn't really discuss. While its important for us to be underground, we also have to be prepared for folks to come see us. FCC might be underground, but none of our businesses are, so I feel that it is in our best interest to throw a professional party/sale.
here is the list of things that need to be taken care of before any press release is written.
1. We need a sound system for Beyonda ($)
2. The space in the where house needs to be cleaned up-
3. Drinks, either we get a sponsor our we purchase a whole lot of them ($)
4. We need a logo finalized, a picture says a thousand words
5. Sponsors would be ideal to cover the cost of sound system drinks and advertising
6. We need to divide the jobs for the sale ie who is writing the press release, who is designing the flyer to contact folks with, clean up, rental of sound system, general lackey
Its a lot huh?! Perhaps we should give ourselves another month to get things together. Ideally once we do a lot of this stuff once, the next one won't be so much work. All I know is that I would love to make these sales frequent and the only way to get people to keep coming, is to make the first one as clean and streamlined as possible.
I'm going to post this to the blog, so lets take our conversation over there instead of filling up our mail boxes.
Happy Friday girls!